Prices include the following:
- We keep our pricing simple and reasonable.
- For example a 4 hour trip with 16 people comes out to $1,920. ($400/hr * 4 hr = $1,600 plus $320 for food and drinks) This price is $30/person per hour.
- Food and drink prices are based on a simple and yummy menu (see below). If there is something special you would like, let us know and we can provide it. If the costs are extra we will charge you only our costs - no markup on food or drink.
- Want to bring your own special wine? Sure - we have NO corkage fees.
- Clean up fees - none.
- Pickup Locations - we can pick you up in Oakland, Sausalito or San Francisco
- Yacht, licensed Captain and crew
- Free parking in Sausalito very close to the boat.
- Excellent food and drink (you get to choose the food that you want)
- 10% of all of the revenue goes to are non-profits (let us know if you have a favorite group to support)
Take your friends or family out for a private San Francisco yacht charter. The entire price can be less than $30/hour per person. This is a real bargain for a private San Francisco yacht charter with an experienced captain. We can provide excellent food and beverage for your trip – or you can BYO.
Let us know what kind of food and drink you like and it will be provided.
If the cost is extra we will charge you just our costs - we do not mark up the food/drink.
Enjoy Bay Area Sailing with good food and drink.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve a date for sailing.
- Checks, cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Contact us about supporting your local charity with your sailing event.
- The Best of San Francisco Yacht Charters.
San Francisco Docking Fee
Please note that if you would like us to pick you up in San Francisco at Pier 40, we will need to charge you $150. This is the fee that SF charges us to use their dock. We do not charge you for the time it takes to bring the boat to San Francisco, just the docking fee charged by the City. Note: There is no docking fee if you are being picked up in Sausalito or Oakland